The NWIBRT Hard Hat Charity Golf Outing
September 15, 2023 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
A Fun Day for You… and a Hole in One for Your Company
Everything about attending the NWIBRT Hard Hat Charity Golf Outing is a win for both you and your company. It’s a day of fun at a luxurious golf course where you’ll be treated to great food, drinks, and opportunities to meet people that can truly drive results for your business.
Plus, it’s a charity event that supports numerous local causes, meaning that your participation will get noticed by the community. Proceeds from the event are also used to support NWI safety initiatives and educational programming.
The outing will take place on Friday, September 15th at the White Hawk Country Club in Crown Point and is a joint effort between the Northwest Indiana Business RoundTable (NWIBRT), the Northwest Indiana Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Construction Advancement Foundation (CAF).
This event sells out fast!
Golfers will enjoy VIP privileges, good eats, and great drinks. Sign up now for access to the most entertaining business event of the year.
- 7:00AM – Registration Opens (all raffle donations can be dropped off at registration)
- 7:30AM – Bloody Mary Bar Opens
- 8:45AM – All Golfers to their Golf Cart
- 8:55AM – Announcements
- 9:00AM – Shotgun Start with Par Being Everyone’s Friend
- 2:30PM – 4:30”ish” – Reception, Food, Beverages, Raffles and Contest Prizes