- This event has passed.
NAOHP National Conference
October 16, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$159
Special Invitation for NWIBRT Members!
Learn how to manage the latest trends facing employers with employees, health, and safety. NAOHP’s National Conference will be in Chicago this year!
Register for the entire conference OR take advantage of ONE-DAY of sessions and open forums covering:
– Working Together to Avoid OSHA Recordables
– Workplace Violence – What’s Normal and Abnormal?
– Direct Contracting & Shared Savings with Employers
– DOT Nuances & Mechanics
– Benefits of the Broker Relationship
– How to Deal with Fatigue in the Workplace
– Recreational Marijuana is Legal – Now What?
– How to Effectively Assess Mental Health in the Workplace
– Concussion Management
– Integrating Population Health Successfully
Special One Day Conference Ratefor NWIBRT Members: $159.00
Regular Price $199.00
– Keynote: Larry Boress, President and CEO of the Midwest Business Group on Health and Executive Director of the National Association of Worksite Health Centers
– Educational Sessions
– Evening Networking & Cocktail Reception
Click Here To Register
Monday, October 16, 2017
Intercontinental Hotel – Chicago, IL
8 am – 5 pm
Reception: 5 – 7 pm
You can also register for the Conference by calling 1-800-666-7926 ext. 1.
Need a hotel room for the Conference?Make a Reservation