NWI’s Construction Manpower Outlook Breakfast
February 28 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
NWI’s Construction Manpower Outlook Breakfast, Feb. 28th
Construction projects are in the pipeline, but does the region have enough manpower to build them? That’s what owner companies will be discussing with contractors and unions during the Manpower Outlook Breakfast on February 28th. Attendees will hear firsthand about the projected manpower needs for the coming year.
This event will present a high-level outlook from owner companies about labor force topics for upcoming capital projects. Contractors, labor unions, and financial institutions will all have a great deal to learn from this event’s presentation and panel discussion.
- High-visibility sponsorships are available.
- Tickets are $20 for NWIBRT members and $75 for non-members.
- When: February 28th, Registration 7:30. Program 8 – 9:15
- Where: Avalon Manor, Merrillville
Platinum Sponsorship – $250
Includes your logo on marketing, brief introduction of your company at beginning and 8 tickets to the event.
Gold Sponsorship – $100
Sponsorship includes your logo on marketing and 3 tickets to the event.
Silver Sponsorship – $50
Sponsorship includes your company name on marketing and 1 ticket to the event.
Members – $20
Non-Members – $75
This event was coordinated by NWIBRT’s Manpower Outlook Committee, which consists of the following NWIBRT board members:
• Committee Chair – John Sabotnik – NIPSCO
• Steve Davidock – US Steel
• Dustin Duchesneau – Cargill
• Adam Fauth – NIPSCO
• Rick Foor – Cargill
• Leah Goebel – US Steel
• Kevin Jackson – Cargill
• Aaron Janovitz – BP
• Robert Joseph – ArcelorMittal R&D
• Joseph Lampert – Cleveland Cliffs
• Jacob Lenson – PNW
• Tamera Lienhart – BP
• Ryan McCoy – Ports of Indiana
• Dewey Pearman – CAF
• Tom Ruffner – US Steel