Published in Building Indiana 12/6/21: Here
The Northwest Indiana Business RoundTable (NWIBRT) is pleased to announce its 2022-2024 executive officers and board of directors.
NWIBRT is the largest association of owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in Northwest Indiana. Representatives on this board come from an array of different Northwest Indiana industries, including several of the region’s leading companies. Together, they work to improve safety and quality across construction projects in Northwest Indiana.
2022-2024 NWIBRT Executive Officers and Board of Directors
- Chairman: Joseph Lampert, Cleveland-Cliffs – Indiana Harbor
- Vice Chairman: Robert Joseph, ArcelorMittal R&D
- Treasurer: Tim Ross, Franciscan Health
- Secretary: Dewey Pearman, Construction Advancement Foundation
- Legal Counsel: Jim Jorgensen, Hoeppner Wagner & Evans LLP
- Executive Director: Andrea M. Pearman, Diversified Marketing Strategies, Inc.
Board of Directors
- BCRC Building and Construction Resource Center, Inc. Tish Roach
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa Chris Ketterer
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa Ryan Soultz
- BP Tamera Lienhart
- BP Justin Little
- Cargill, Incorporated Rick Foor
- Cargill, Incorporated Eric Koch
- Cleveland Cliffs – Burns Harbor Chris Shabi
- Cleveland Cliffs – Burns Harbor Colleen Watson
- Cleveland Cliffs- Indiana Harbor Sarah Ahlborn
- Construction Advancement Foundation Jim Arendas
- Construction Advancement Foundation Kevin Comerford
- First Midwest Bank Paul Beneturski
- Franciscan Health Richard Peltier
- Franciscan Health Joe Coar
- Ivy Tech Community College Valparaiso Aco Sikoski
- Ivy Tech Community College Valparaiso Kathleen Neary
- NIPSCO Adam Fauth
- NIPSCO Donald Bull
- Porter County Career and Technical Education Audra Peterson
- Ports of Indiana – Burns Harbor Ryan McCoy
- Purdue Northwest Tom Dobrowski
- Purdue Northwest Jacob Lenson
- Steel Cities Steels Chris Vangel
- S. Steel Matt Story
- Urschel Laboratories, Inc. Dan Marchetti
Want to become a Partner?
NWIBRT is offering a unique marketing opportunity to members and associate members to sponsor and attend all the best programs NWIBRT offers throughout 2018. Contact us today for more information on how you can participate – https://nwibrt.org/contact/.
NWIBRT is an independent, nonprofit council of local firms committed to the improvement of construction and maintenance projects in Northwest Indiana. Our purpose is to promote safety, quality and cost-effective solutions to challenges faced by owners, contractors, and labor in the region.
For more information please visit https://nwibrt.org/about/ or call (219) 226-0300.
Want to join? Visit https://nwibrt.org/join-now-renew-membership/